Thursday, January 3, 2008

Iwoa? That's What All the Excitment is About????

Tonight is start of the Presidential primaries, as the Iowa Caucuses are underway. And depending on what poll you believe either Obama, Clinton, and Edwards are all on top for the Democrats and Huckabee and Romney are on top for the Republicans. I say who the fuck knows!!! I watch CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC and they bring on their own contracted analyst which all say something different. One analyst says that polls in the early primary states doesn't matter and that its all about the national polls which reflect major differences from the early primary states. For example when you look at the national polls Guliani is the Republican front runner, but in Iowa and New Hampshire, Huckabee and Romney are locked in a dead heat, and Rudy isn't even on the radar. The on the same show another analyst says that its all about the primaries like Iowa and New Hampshire because they shape the trends going into future states Then today I heard that its very rare that a nominee doesn't win either Iowa or New Hampshire or both, but if my memory serves me well former president Bill Clinton, although I may be wrong. I don't know, I guess I'm in Iowa overload!!!

I'm told that Fred Thompson will drop out of the race, and now there's talk of John Edwards dropping out if he finishes and predictable third. And what about John McCain? Can he survive?!! Will he survive?!!!. If he doesn't win Iowa will he just disappear? And I don't mean like become a recluse, but just cease to exist? I mean these guys are just here for our entertainment right? With all of the attack ads, all of the empty promises. I mean we only take them serious if they get elected, and even then, well you get. But I play along, although I don't have a lead horse in the race, I'll get out there and vote for my candidate in the general election in November. Even though, I have no party affiliations I'll most likely vote for the Democratic nominee ( although I've made up my mind about not voting for Hillary, and no its not because she's a woman) unless there's a Republican candidate I can get behind or even a third party candidate, can you imagine that??? No you can't so don't try. So tonight starts off the 2008 election and I only have one question for you....Are you ready for some voting!!!

Until next time.... Please don't be immature and spell caucuses with an O !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home